Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well, here I am. My veryfirst blog and lost for words. I can imagine my mother looking over my shoulder as well as the clock implying how late it is. I have usually well and truly packed up my computer by now as it is rather late. Anyway, back to why I started this in the first place......so people can find me! As some of you may already know, I am always doing something crafty. I have actually taken the night off to try to start this. Workwise, I am getting ready for a Craft Fair this weekend. It is being held over the two days at the RSL. I was one of the fortunate few to be invited to have a site there.


I have just finished crocheting some 'string bags' which are popular. They actually fold into their own pocket. Tomorrow I will be crocheting again, but this time, I will be doing a baby's silk set. Even I comment about how much I love to make this bib and boottees set when customers admire it in the shop. It really is a lovely set with lace inserted into the crocheted silk boottees.

Okay, enough for tonight (before it is morning). Thank you for taking the time to read this. Fingers crossed I will improve in time. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your very 1st blog...it looks great,I love your background...can't wait till the piccies get put up of your items for sale.
    Good luck & may you happily blog for a long time to come....hugs & love Robyn xxx:)

    ReplyDelete