Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby Silk Set

Thank you to readers of Sugar Pie Prims Newsletters for visiting, and also thank you to anyone who may have stumbled onto my blog.  I hope you enjoy it.

Well!  Anyone who received my sister's newsletter (Sugar Pie Prims) are probably surprised I am not still

 A: busy making crotched silk sets,     or     B:  still rolling on the floor laughing!  

For anyone who didn't receive the newsletter, the joke is my sister spelling crotched instead of crocheted.

I have finally managed to get back on my chair, but haven't stopped laughing yet.....I think it will be a while before I let her live this one down.  I still sent her a thank you (forgot to ask for the pattern though!)

Okay, as you probably saw on my last post,  I am starting to get the hang of adding photos.  I am in the middle of working on the toddlers balls, but will have them here in a few days, so here is the silk set for now.


BABY  SILK  SET




Hand crocheted with silk thread
 the boottees and bib are sold as a set

The boottees have rows of lace crocheted into them

They have proved to be very popular
for Christenings, or Naming Days

$22.50 plus postage & packaging

Thank you for your visit
Bye for now,  Jenny
                             


No comments:

Post a Comment