Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Place and Yours

Hi everyone,

how are you all?  Believe it or not we have actually had some more rain!  With the Cyclone Watch further up the Queensland coast, it will no doubt be here for a while.  At least it is good rain, and not stormy causing problems for everyone.

Okay, enough babbling on....I have  learnt a little about meme lists on the blog recently (and still learning).  I viewed and left a comment on Vic's site Punky & Me   http://punkysmamma.blogspot.com/  

This week, Gypsy from  http://thecraftgypsy.blogspot.com/ is the Theme Queen, and her theme choice is SHOES...........hence my picture.  


They say diamonds are a girl's best friend,  but you have to start your outfit and your beautiful bub's education somewhere, so why not start with their shoes/boottees!   The funny thing is, I have actually been making boottees this week, not knowing what the theme will be.

I wonder who is going to fill Gypsy's shoes next week (ha ha)    Happy crafting, Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you must have had a promonition, and were perfectly prepared. :)

    I quite like the line about wondering who will fill Gypsy's shoes next week too... and it's something I guess I'll have to think about soon!

    Thank you for playing Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are too cute Jenny! Well done and welcome to the meme. :)

    ReplyDelete