Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Phew!! what a few days it has been......our brother (I also have two sisters) was here for a few days from Kabul where he is working on a project building a power station.  It was great to catch up with him.

The main reason for his trip was to catch up with  our dad, who is in aged care due to vascular dementia.  Mum stays with me part of the week so as to visit dad.   Dad has been in aged care for 3 years next month which is quite amazing to reflect back on.  Naturally dad has good days and bad, but he still recognised Rodney. 

I have had my head in the clouds today, which for me is quite high (ha ha).  I did a very quick check of my blog after Rodney left, and found two comments.  One of the comments was from Pam at The Studio Downstairs.  I am now a follower of her blog.  This is a great way to keep up on what's happening on blogs you like to visit.   You have to check out her doll Henry......he looks great!  Being in a seaside town, I always look for beachy things as well as country.

I'm not sure how to add a 'plug'  or do a swap, etc. onto sites, but as you can see, I have made some new additions.  I hope you get the chance to visit some of the blogs/sites I like to visit.

Remember I tried to do a link to the Australian Craft Directory?  Drum roll.....I am now listed!   Hip hip hooray!!  

If that wasn't enough, I have now made it overseas......Keren from Free Pretty Things for You visited my page and left a comment.  Thank you Keren.  I'm still not familiar with swaps, but hopefully will learn in time.

I think I should start getting my feet back on the ground.  I have plenty of questions to solve about blogs, but keep coming up with new ones!  I hope you like the Scissors Case I added to my online shop tonight.

Happy sewing, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment