Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

aaargh!.......baby sisters!!!!   Anyone who has been following my dilemma of   (a)  how to get hold of books to read from my darling baby sister, and  (b)  how I am now also being on the lookout for books by Debbie Macomber, you might like to have a glimpse at the comment Robyn left at the end of my last post......then you'll understand my scream at the start of this post (ha ha).  I didn't know Robyn had them!  I really must get up to her place soon and check out her book stash!  Enjoy the rest of your week,   Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! So glad to have found your blog through my giveaway! What wonderful things you are creating. You will love the Debbie Macomber books. Lots of wonderful books to be reading. I just finished "Cherries in Winter" by Suzan Colon, very good. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete