Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hi everyone,

how is your weekend going?  Ours is still rather wet, and very windy the last couple of days.  I have a sign outside my shop promoting a Wind surfing event coming up in Burrum Heads on the 27th-29th March.

Given the wind we have had recently, I am sure there will be plenty out for a trial run this weekend!  Nooooo,  I  don't wind surf.......only when trying to get the washing of the line on a windy day (ha ha)!

The three day event will be set up at the end of Torbanlea Street in Burrum Heads.  The main events will be held in the afternoons...low tide.  Apparently this is the best time, however there is a possibility of a high tide event....I will try to keep you posted.

Enjoy your weekend,  Jenny

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds scary to me.lol I'm afraid of water you see. I hope you all have a great time at the event.
    Thank you so much for coming by and the sweet message.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete