Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New add photo to blog instructions.....!!!!

Hi everyone,

fingers busy, at the moment, getting ready for the Craft Fair this weekend, then of course, Mother's Day the weekend after.

I snuck outside earlier, and took this photo as we are in for a full moon this week......

O...K....AY.......WHAT is going on with the new block you see when adding a photo to your blog!!!!!

Has anyone else come across it yet?

Well......that was frustrating post!!!!!  (yep.....I DO love those exclamation marks!!!!!!.....especially when it is best not to say what you REALLY want to say  in print  :)

Happy crafting,  Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Jenny,
    I know what you mean about exclamation marks, I love to use them too!!!! One way to try and get our point across!!!

    Hoping you have a great time and sell lots of your goodies at the Craft Fair.

    I haven't experienced the picture problem yet, but I haven't posted in a week either.

    Have a good week!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny!
    You are so funny!!! I love using exclamation marks too!!! see!!!!
    but I use them when I'm over the top happy about something! lol

    thanks for stopping in...
    be sure to come by and enter my giveaway, if you haven't already done so!
    and I must say that I love your sewn bags! great work!

    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete