Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Town Bags

Hi everyone,

I hope you have all had a good weekend.

I have recently been making some more Town Bags .  These are handy for when you go visiting, your knitting, taking a book, etc.   The handles are suitable for handbag and shoulder bag.  They are approx. 13 inches wide by approx. 12 inches high.  The height of the bag is approx. 22 inches from the arch of handle to base of bag.





$20.00 each plus postage & handling

To view more Town Bags, click  here

Before I go, for anyone interested, I have updated my Nutrimetics page. 

 Enjoy the rest of your week, and Happy crafting,  Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny.... it's always so good to hear from you! I love the brown town bag....... I NEED to sit down and look at the site you mentioned and possibly order the brown one..... feeling a bit rushed this weekend. David's confused.....UGH...
    Hugs and I'll get back with you!

    ReplyDelete