Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I can hear music.......

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all fine.  Have you noticed lately that a lot of blogs have music playing when you visit them?  I have no experience with mp3 players, nor am I up to date with the latest music.  Sometimes it is a shock when you hear them, and wonder where the music is coming from.....lol....!!

I'm not planning to add music to my blog at the moment, but it has given me something to think about, so here is what my playlist would most likely have.......

1.     Doris Day's Que Sera Sera (whatever will be, will be)
         .......I figure most things you can't change, so why not make the most of  what you have

2.     Album:  Paper Lace and other bits of material
        .......I had the cassette of this many years ago, and most likely still  have it...no comment required here,  Robyn (my sister) ...lol..!

3.     Silver Studs
        .......does anyone else remember them?

4.     Needles and Pins
        .......I can't remember the group off hand....I have a funny feeling it may have been Paper Lace!

5.    Bay City Rollers
      .........surely everyone has had some tartan in their fabric stash at some stage......lol........!!

Well, I think that covers my selection.  I think another one we would all have  is Material Girl,  don't you   :)  ........admit it.......doesn't this sound like the true playlist of a crafter....lol.... :)  What would yours be?


 Happy Crafting,  Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny...... I keep my speakers turned off, because I don't like it when I click on a blog, and I hear music. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE music, but for some reason (Idon't know why) I don't like it on blogs....

    I like all types of music except for rap and hard rock...

    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete