Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Remember when....

Hi everyone, I hope your week is off to a good start.

Do you remember the old  shows on television........Happy Days, Little House on the Prarie, etc?

 I recently signed on as a follower of  this blog which is like a diary set in the 1940's.





When I read it, you can almost picture yourself there.....it really is a lovely site........I  plan on going back to read it from the start.   :)

While on my jaunt, I also came across a blog for lovers of embroideries and vintage linen.  This blog is also worth a visit.

 The post I found was about recent purchases at a market.....beautiful!   I think this site will go in the 'drool' collection...lol...  You will see what I mean......

I hope you have enjoyed this weeks' jaunt, and I hope you will join me again soon  :)

Happy crafting,  Jenny


To view more of my Jaunts, click  here


3 comments:

  1. What beautiful linens on that blog Jenny, thanks for sharing...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the sweetest picture of the birthday party..... oh, for the good ole days...

    Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jenny! What gorgeous finds... I could certainly spend hours on both sites! Thank you so much for sharing... Now of course you could point me in the right direction as to where I could find more time...
    :)

    ReplyDelete