Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Craft Diary


Hi everyone,

I hope you are all coping with our school holiday weather :)

As I have mentioned recently, apart from trying to keep the shop
stocked, I am also trying to get stock ready for.....



I can't believe this event has been going
for 28 years!!!!   I was thinking maybe 20 - 22 years!

This event is for finished crafts, and charter buses
also bring visitors from Bundaberg and Maryborough.

Hopefully it will be a great day
for everyone :)

For my next project, I am
using these fabrics......


....no, not as a combination...lol....but
I am looking forward to 
the end result :)

Enjoy the rest of your week, and
Happy Crafting,  Jenny


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun, Jenn!
    Can't wait to see what you're up to!
    :)

    ReplyDelete