Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jenny's Jaunt.....with the kids :)

Hi everyone,

I had hoped to do this jaunt earlier in the week, but time just got away...lol...

I thought you might like to bring the kids along this time.....


....... and given our recent weather,  plus being school holidays,     very appropriate  :)

I tend to like the 'old fashioned' activities,  like......


.Colouring Books,  Dot To Dot,  Colour By Number, and lots more.

I could go on and on about these links, but there are heaps of characters to choose from....Peter Rabbit, to Harry Potter, or  from Andy Pandy, to Dora the Explorer!!!



 There are just too many characters to list them all, so just click on any of the links above, and have a wander around the page you come to.....just remember.....you are looking for something for the KIDS to do, so don't get sidetracked.....lol....



 I hope someone finds these links useful,  and the rest of the school holidays go well  :)

Happy crafting,  Jenny

To view more of my Jaunts, click  here

No comments:

Post a Comment