Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jenny's PUZZLING Jaunt.....

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all feeling relaxed after our last  jaunt......I appreciate your comments, but one thing that is PUZZLING me, is not too many comments about the last link.......?

 Fortunately one of you sent me an email to comment, and mentioned couldn't translate the language.  A BIG thank you for this.......



.........somewhere along the line, a 'button'  'popped up' on my screen asking if I wanted the page translated.........if you don't see this 'button' and are in the same boat, here goes my attempt to explain..........

Your screen should be showing a number of quilts.......   Click on any of the pictures.....there are 6 pages at present to choose from.......use your 'mouse'.........no need to turn anything........just drag.......... AND HAVE FUN.....:))))))

PL...EASE let me know what you think.....I try to do one every night.....I hope you enjoy them too....lol....!!!!

Happy Crafting,  Jenny

To view more of my Jaunts, click  here

1 comment:

  1. I'm naughty, I seldom click on 'links', but I did click on this one and looked at the puzzles.... very cute!

    ReplyDelete