Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Recently finished.....



Hi everyone,

I hope you have all recovered from our last jaunt ...lol...

Fortunately, I have been able to get some more stock made for the shop......here is a small sample of what I have been up to.....


In the front of the pic, you can see some of the  crochet topped  hand towels I have been doing , and a  baby silk set, then in the background you can see some Scissors Cases, and Glasses Cases .  

 It seems as though I am always making the hand towels!  They are so handy in the kitchen, and also in the laundry.

Before I sign off, many thanks to everyone who left a comment after our last jaunt. 

 As to my being a nut, I must be of the 'top shelf'' variety.....a macadamia nut, or a cashew nut.......but definitely of the  salty variety, because you (Followers and repeat visitors) keep coming back for more.....lol....  ;)

Oh, dear.......lol..... sorry, but I couldn't resist that one.......lol.......

Happy crafting,  Jenny


3 comments:

  1. Jenny, you're so cute and funny, you always put a smile on my face!

    You've definitely been very productive, making a lot of beautiful new items.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely pretties you have made. Thank you for taking the time to write me - I am responding to your email right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a definite worry Jenny my friend!!! But one worth re-visiting though! lol
    Perhaps we could call you the salt of the earth??? mmmm.....sorry, bit pitiful that one hey? ;0)))))) x

    ReplyDelete