Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Change of.......

.....my button.....lol....

Many of you will recognise this photo for my posts......

Jenny's  Jaunts

As you know, I recently changed my first button, and tonight I have been playing with the above photo, and come up with this........


.......I'm happy with the result 
so far, so if you want to grab it for 
your sidebar, copy  and save the 
picture above, add it to 
your blog, then add......

http://jennyscraftplace.blogspot.com/2010/07/hi-everyone-i-hope-your-week-has-been.html

.....as the link.....
.....for the record, the link address is typed so that it is easier to copy, so you will have to use your link prompts ....

....if anyone has trouble with this,  please let me know......

......no promises, but I'm hoping to do another Jaunt before Christmas..... 
or else save it as my New Year's Resolution.....lol....

......amazing.....two posts in 
one night....  :)

Happy Crafting,  Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, I love your jenny jaunt pic. Great job. I will try to grab the button when I get home tonite from my son's I have never done that before. Thanks for putting me up in your side bar. Have a great day and many blessings. Lady Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my dear!!
    hope you had a blessed day of Thanks :)!

    ReplyDelete