Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

You better watch out....

......you better not shout....
I bet you want to 
know why....lol...

'Cause you might wake up...
baby Lucy!

Yes, Robyn's baby has been biding her 
time, and arrived last night :)

I've heard they are both well, and 
will be home soon.

Sorry, but that's all the info I have for the moment.
I will leave the rest of the news for Robyn to tell you all in the New Year when Lucy and the rest of the family combine a routine...lol....

posted by  
a happy Auntie :)

Happy crafting,  Jenny

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Xmas pressie. Have a lovely Xmas & New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very wonderful Jenny! Congrats on becoming an aunty......once again!! :)) I'll have to send off a congratulatory email asap. Ciao! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pass on my congratulations Jenny, I hope all is well...
    Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete