Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Early Easter treats.....

Hi everyone, I hope your week is going well.
I know I'm a bit early, but I couldn't resist sharing this image with you, from

Cathe's lovely freebies... isn't it
gorgeous :)

I know I haven't been online much since the holidays started, but I have managed to leave a comment on Rachel ,   Val ,   Sandra ,   and a couple  of  visits  to Bronwyn's site :)
Before I forget, Renee  also has a lovely giveaway on her blog.....thank you Renee for the chance to enter :)

Given that the school holidays have started here, and I don't know when I will get back to the computer, I hope everyone has a lovely Easter!

Happy crafting,  Jenny

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable. I hope you are enjoying your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cute, isn't it :) We had lovely summery weather with only one day of drizzle, so the tourists visiting had a lovely time :) Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete