Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jenny's Jaunts.....


Hi everyone, I hope your week is
going well :)

It's been a while since I have done a 'Jaunt', and feel one is very long overdue, so here goes......

For anyone not familiar with Jenny's Jaunts, they are my way of letting others know what I have found on the 'net'.  I try to keep these 'jaunts' light, and sometimes informative , because out there in 'Blogland' there is a lot to see, and 'craft' can cover many projects .    

Some of my 'jaunts' in the past may have seemed puzzling, and then there was the trouble of transport, and whooo to visit on these 'jaunts', but if you have clicked on any of the links so far, you will have a fair idea of what they are about :)

Now that I am nearing the end of this post, I feel I am back on the road to doing more jaunts, so 'buckle up'... .. I hope you enjoy the ride...let me know which link you enjoyed :)

Thanks for dropping by, and happy crafting,  Jenny

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenny, there are some interesting places on this jaunt of yours. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them, Jackie. Thank you for letting me know :) Happy crafting, Jenny

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all of those Jenny. Though the one for Barbara Brackman, I think it was, didn't work. oops! lol.
    Those li'l owls are just too cute aren't they? and I enjoyed a revisit of that quilted car. I saw that once somewhere a long time ago.
    Thanks again for taking the time to put these up for us. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that Pam! I have now fixed the link. Glad you enjoyed the 'jaunt'... as long as you enjoy them, I'll keep doing them :) Happy crafting, Jenny

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenny, thanks for sharing, lovely to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Joolz. I'm glad you enjoy them. Happy crafting, Jenny :)

      Delete