Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Jenny's Jaunts....

Hi eveyone, I hope your week is off to a good start.  I realise it is quite a while since I have taken you on one of my 'Jaunts', but hopefully it has been worth the wait.  :)

 
For starters, it's lovely to see the  warmer weather trying to show Winter the door down here.  It's amazing what you can see... the bees are buzzing, butterflies flitting around,  bonnets being dusted off, flowers planted..... just the thought of all this activity is enough to run you Ragged !  Come Spring, you can imagine the gardens come to life at Dawn

Phew!...lol...  I think it might be wise to finish there, but I will do another Jenny's Jaunt soon.... I hope you have enjoyed the ride :)

Happy crafting,  Jenny


 


4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that thanks Jenny! Esp liked the bees and butterflies and the sweet flowers freebie. and for some strange reason the row along has me interested! Go figure!! lol. BUT....will I fit it in??? Hmmmm...... ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the 'jaunt', Pam. Given your love of craft challenges, it wouldn't surprise me if you DO fit it in :) Happy crafting, Jenny

      Delete
  2. That was a lovely outing Jenny, some interesting places you have found. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the outing, Jackie :) Happy crafting, Jenny

      Delete