Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Reading material.....

READING MATERIAL

Wow!  What can I say about
my most recent read!!

Before I start, have you enjoyed my
posts in the past?
If so, you might like to try

Dead Man's Footsteps

This is the first time I have read any of his books.  The time frame involves the 9/11 tragedy.

I hope this doesn't put people off reading the book.  It is quite an interesting fictional detective mystery.
 
It travels from England, to U.S.A., and Australia to solve the mystery.
 
In trying to describe it for you, without giving away too much detail, it does make you feel like goosebumps all over, but not in a gruesome way, more in the suspense of what happens next!
 
I'm not going to tell you more about it... you will have to read it yourself!

Let me know what you think.  By all forecasts, it's definitely the weather for a good book...lol... :)
Happy reading,  Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment