Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Weather for reading....

Hi everyone, I hope
you have had a lovely weekend. 
Wet weather is a good excuse for reading :) 
 
Last week I read.....
The Girl Under the Olive Tree
 
It is set in Crete during WWII.
The time line does travel backwards and forwards from present day, to remembering events during the war, but if you have a chance to read a few chapters at a time, it does 'get you in'!
 
The book is fiction based on true facts.
I found this one quite interesting, and I'm very pleased to have read it.
I'm definitely going to try another one of Leahs' books!!!
 
I hope you enjoy this one too. 
Let me know what you think. :)
 
Happy reading, Jenny
 


2 comments:

  1. I never seem to get any time on the weekends lately just to sit and read. Family coming and going makes it very busy around here. The weather is still warm so lots to do outside as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, that's when a 'One Day' reading list can come in handy :) I hope you enjoy the family visits, and your weather :) Best wishes, Jenny

      Delete